I know I've posted about this before, but Rylee loves to take pictures. I thought it was so cute that she grabbed a blanket for her "back drop". Then she got upset at Sophie because she wasn't looking at the camera. It was to cute. I think she's doing a great job! Right?

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS POST! I started laughing! Cute little Rylee is turning out to love the hobby her mommy loves so much! She's learning from the best! Of course she knows to use a backdrop! And I love how she decides to take a picture of her bunny....it's so simple and so cute! I love that girl! Can't wait to see ya'll next week! YEAH!!
You already know my comments to all of these posts but I thought I'd entertain you and put a comment on each...because I'm just GREAT like that! I think that this is HILARIOUS! The fact that she had to backdrop and even the plates to add to the effect! LOVE IT! She is watching everything you do...maybe she'll be a professional photographer one of these days!
That is so cute. I love the whole set up. Very creative.
Post a Comment