
Although Charlie turned 2 months almost a month ago, I had to post how much he weighed and how long he was. I can't believe how fast time flies. Charlie is now sleeping through the night! Thank you my sweet boy! Mama loves you for that. He is cooing alot and has a little raspy voice. I don't know if it's because he permanently has a cold, if it's his vocal cords, or if it's just that way. We'll find out more at his 4 month check up.
The girls still adore him. More than they probably should. Sometimes it gets pretty annoying actually, but I should learn to be more understanding of it all and their undying love for him.
SaY WhAt?
13.2 lbs. 75 % and 24 inches 80%
6 comments:
charles, you're getting so big! and i'd say you're a perfect mix of your two sisters. p.s. sophie's soccer pics are adorable!
Yay! Love the updates...absolutely fabulous! I love how good lookin' Charlie is..you sure have some cute kids!
Charlie is a big boy! He's SOO tall! The doc told us today that Boston's in the 30% in height! I don't think Kent is TOO excited about that!!! He has his moments where he looks like you, then he looks like Chad but either way he's still a cute little guy!
So cute! He is getting so big! It was good to see you for a sec at Cherise's. Your family is so cute!
That's great that he's sleeping through the night. Kate still wakes up once at 3:30. He's getting big!
What a handsome little man!!
Post a Comment