Well I was trying to get my sisters to show me some respect so I found this sweet tuke that mommy had hidden in one of my drawers. Do you fear me now? I am hard core to the bone.
OH I LOVE IT!!! He looks totally hard core now! What's up what up my man Charlie! I can't wait to get my hands on that cute little boy! He's gotten so much bigger too from the last time I saw him! I get to kiss and hug him next week! YEAH!!!
Okay, I just have to laugh at what Kari said because I can totally see her little white self saying that to Charlie! HILARIOUS! By the way, why did she just make all these comments on your blog and not a single one on mine....ummm....I love this little man and I can't wait to see him! He's such a hardcorse gansta!
3 comments:
Goodness he is cute!! I love his squishy cheeks and thighs..I love him!
OH I LOVE IT!!! He looks totally hard core now! What's up what up my man Charlie! I can't wait to get my hands on that cute little boy! He's gotten so much bigger too from the last time I saw him! I get to kiss and hug him next week! YEAH!!!
Okay, I just have to laugh at what Kari said because I can totally see her little white self saying that to Charlie! HILARIOUS! By the way, why did she just make all these comments on your blog and not a single one on mine....ummm....I love this little man and I can't wait to see him! He's such a hardcorse gansta!
Post a Comment