So I was planning on throwing Rylee a Carnival Party. I was so excited about it! I had all my ideas in play! Then she kept telling me she wanted to go to Pump It Up AND have a pink bunny party. So I was thinking she would forget about the pink bunny part of the party and we would just rent out Pump It Up. Well... she never did. Here I was planning a party at Pump It Up and she is still telling me that she wants a pink bunny party. So I had to brainstorm.....And I finally decided that we could combine the two. All you're doing at Pump It Up is bouncing anyway AND that's all bunnies do too. So it was time to get creative! The color scheme was of course pink ( for the bunnies) and orange (you know, the carrots). It was alot of fun to put together. The party room at Pump It Up wouldn't let me hang anything from the walls or ceiling so we decorated the tables instead. It turned out pretty cute. And all the kids were thrilled to get their very own bunny ears but I think they enjoyed the air walks much more. Even the adults had fun.....especially the daddy's! It was a lot of fun.
This is a picture of her invitation. She thought it was the neatest thing! (Thanks for your help Melessa).
The pink bunny cake, which didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but whatever.
The ice cream....miniature clay pots with ice cream in them. Sprinkled with Oreo's and topped with gummy carrots. Yum!


15 comments:
dear rylee, you must be the most popular girl in town! Asher loves bouncin' off the walls (our version of pump it up). totally cute party! isn't your mom the best?!
oops! that was me, not kevin. sorry.
SOOO SOOO CUTE!! I love it! See Rylee knew what she was doing. ;) Where did you get the invitations?? Just darling!
You did such a cute job! Just save the carnival party idea for next year right=)
SO adorable! You are quite the party planner! I love the ice cream flower pots. Where did you find gummy carrots? Too cute! Tell Rylee HAPPY BIRTHDAY for us!We miss you guys!
This party was SO cute! I'm sure even the PUMP IT UP staff will remember since you were the MOST decorated room there EVER! Gotta love it! I'm so glad I got to come and share this fun day!
What a darling party! I am in LOVE with the invitation and how cute is that cake!? Nice job mommy! It look like everyone had an awesome time! How fun! Happy 5th bday Rylee!
Oh my goodness! You are the best party planner! I love it! Happy Birthday Sweet Rylee!!!
Yes, please share who does you invites. Did the same person do your shower invitations?
So fun and so cute! Macee would have loved that party. She misses you little Rylee. Kristen so cute but of course it would be if you did it. did you all know that you are on the next Martha Stewarts blog.
That was one of the most FUN and creative parties I've ever been to. Thanks again for making it so great. I LOVE that picture of Brody & your Mom, too cute! I need a copy.
What a great idea! You are very creative...I never would have thought of that.
Rylee is so grown up. She is beautiful and looks a lot like her mommy.
Hi Withers family! It's Paul and Kristen Ford! I'm so excited you guys have a blog too! how exciting!! hope all is doing well! especially your pregnancy!! awesome!
yo Bluthe did you get my invite on your email? How long are you guys going to be there? I am thinking in the summer when I can't standd the heat anymore would be a good time to come visit. What do you think. How are you feeling? It is so close now. Chad you better call us when he gets here. miss you guys so so much luvs, Kris
i am so in love with that bunny invite!
Post a Comment