Now since I am having a boy, I get to completly re-do my nursery! I'm pretty excited about it. I've found a lot of things that I think will go really well, I just need to order them all and put it all together. Hopefully it will all look good once it's all put together. You know how you have a really cool idea in your mind and it sometimes doesn't always turn out the way you had planned it....well hopefully that won't happen. Let me share with you the things I have found and once it is all put together, I will post pictures of the completed nursery.....

I like the crib on the left with the solid wood on the ends, but I am going to get it in this red color.
This is the bedding I have chosen. I don't really like theme bedding, but I don't mind decorating in theme around the room, and when I saw this I thought it was perfect and would go well with the red crib because there isn't a whole lot of red in the bedding. And I am copying their idea of the nautical theme. I think it will turn out pretty cute. Now if I could only figure out where they got that dresser! Isn't it awesome?!
3 comments:
I think your nursery will go VERY well together. AND if it doesn't you can always take either the crib or bedding back and try again! But I don't think you'll have to worry about it!
I LOVE the red bed! AND the fact that your not just buying a package, but putting your own loving touch on things!
When you're finished you should enter your pictures of your baby's nursery in this contest! I know it will be lovely and I would love to feature it on my site.
Jan from Unique Baby Gear, Baby Ideas, Nursery Themes and Luxury Baby Decor
SO cute! I can't wait to see it. You have a great eye about those things. I know of a place you might be able to find a dresser like that. Next time we talk remind me. I've been wanting to go check it out too. maybe we can go together!
Post a Comment