Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Update

Just wanted you all to know that I went to the doctor yesterday. I am now on a weekly appointment basis! Wow! I have been waiting for this time for the last 8 months! =) Things are doing fine. My midwife checked me and said I was almost dialated to 2 cm. So that is good. Less than 4 weeks to go. She felt around the tummy and estimated that he was about 6 1/2 pounds right now. But I don't believe anything they say, because this baby feels like he is all ready 15 pounds with as often as I feel him in my ribs each day.
We have a few more things to prepare for before he gets here, but are looking foward to it and we are glad it is finally getting down to the last few weeks.

7 comments:

Shayna said...

i can't wait to see pictures of your 15 pound newborn:)

Karlee said...

AHH! I'm SOOO excited! I think I've been waiting for this day longer than YOU have! Okay maybe not but hey pretty close!

Brooke said...

So your baby will be around 11 pounds at birth...GREAT. He'll probably sleep beautifully to compensate for your broken back. Will you be induced again? Lets just see how long he takes to come...just wait him out...you know a good game of chicken (always a fun game when its not you that is pregnant). Call me!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Fun! It is so exciting to play the waiting game. Not so much fun when you are uncomfortable, but fun for me when I am watching from the sidelines. Congrats. Going to weekly appointments seems like such a accomplishment.

Melissa said...

He's coming soon.. and I'll get to HOLD him! I'm getting So excited for you. I really hope we can do a date night before he comes, If you guys would ever stay in town maybe we could! I know- you're just so fun & popular we have to share you with the world! AND you are WAY too hard on yourself- I wouldn't have posted a bad pic of you. You're just prego! Hope you enjoy your quick trip to Dallas. It's will be a nice drive home! :)

Katie said...

Well, I am SO excited for the birth of your BABY BOY WITHERS! I am seriously upset that I won't be there!! Let me know if you need anything or if anything changes! Miss you!

Jamie said...

So exciting Kristin! Can't wait to see baby boy!