Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No More Diapers!!

Sophie is now potty trained. I can't begin to express how much joy I am feeling right now, especially since baby #3 will be her in 8 weeks! We started last Monday....I figured since she turned 3 it's about time to put her on the toilet. She declined my offer at first, but finally gave in. We had 2 small accidents the first day and one the second day. We went almost a full week without any other accidents but then she had one on Monday and another yesterday. It's okay, they were small. I think she realized what was happening and tried to stop it, because then after I cleaned her up, I put her back on the potty and she still had more urine inside to let out. We are so proud of her!!! She loves wearing panties and thinks it is so neat to wear underwear just like her big sis. Now we will only have ONE child in diapers and that will be when our baby boy gets here!! Thank you Sophie!!!
And thank you to Mimi who sent her a special treat and brand new underwear. She thought that was the best part of it all. Thank you!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

I'M SOOOO PROUD OF LITTLE SOPH SOPH!!!! Now you just gotta work on that pooping part of it all...

Unknown said...

Yay for Sophie...more yay for you!