Just thought I would quickly post some pictures of Rylee's birthday. Her party won't be until the end of the month.When Chad came home Rylee wanted to go to RED ROBIN. That is her favorite restaurant to eat at. So we went to eat there and she was so thrilled when they came to sing to her and give her her very own ice cream sundae. Then we came home and opened presents, sang happy birthday and cake (which she didn't eat much of due to the large sundae at Red Robin).
Here are the girls goofing off before we leave for the restaurant! Too silly.


Rylee eating her sundae with spaghetti all over her face too. =)
Getting ready to open presents from Mom and Dad, Sophie, Grandparents, and Auntie Kari and Uncle Brandon.

Sophie has to help open presents.....

3 comments:
Such cute pictures!! First Sophie's birthday party was so cute!! How long did it take you to cut out the gum balls?? ;) Second, your girls are adorable! Where do you buy their clothes? (Love the Christmas PJs) I need to send you an email.... I can't beleive Rylee is 5! Agh!
You're girls are too stinkin' cute. Looks like a fun, silly birthday! Oh and I completely agree on the clothes comment, you're girls are always dressed to kill.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE!!!! I'm so excited to come up for her party so we can "PUMP IT UP" together! HA! By the way, in those pictures of Rylee and Sophie...Rylee looks SOO tall next to Sophie...what did she do grow a foot on her birthday?!
Post a Comment