Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Boy Shower

Last Thursday a couple of dear friends threw me a baby shower. What a fun time! I appreciate the time and wonderful efforts put into the party. It turned out beautiful....of course. The food was delicious, the decorations were beautiful, and the company was more than fun. I didn't want to be the center of attention so instead of playing a game where I was on the spot, we played "Guess who's baby picture". It was really fun and really hard. I was so thankful that everyone was able to show up (except for my friend, Katie....I missed you). It meant alot that people came. I got a lot of wonderful gifts to help towards the new baby. My mom and sister even drove up for the celebration! Thanks ya'll. And NO we don't have a name yet. But only5 weeks to go!! What is that? Just over 35 days. Wow.....I still have A LOT of things left to do. Thank you again for all those who came and to Melessa and Melissa for putting it all together. It was a beautiful party.
The beautiful inviation


12 comments:

Ivy & Mae said...

guess the who's baby photo, that is a cute idea.

Jamie said...

Cute baby shower!

Kristin and Jay said...

Cute invites. And cute shower. Baby showers are so fun, and I am just like you, hate to be the center of attention. Some friends threw me a shower for Ashlynn and I HATED sitting there opening all the presents while everyone sat there and stared at me. =)

Karlee said...

Your baby shower was SO cute! They really did a good job! I'm so glad I was able to come and be apart of it all. I'm SUCH a good sister!

Karlee said...

Now post a picture of your CRIB already!

Chappell Family said...

Fun!! I do love a fun baby shower, all the cute little gifts, and you know the food going to be good, because you can't feed a prego mommy not yummy food, right?! There is one thing missing, and that's a pic of you! Lets see one!! For those who only keep in contact via the blogging world, like me, we need a picture!

Katie said...

So...I WAS SO SAD that I couldn't come!! It looks adorable and I am glad that Karlee and your mom were able to be there! BTW, they didn't send me an invite...should I be bitter? :-)
Haha, GLAD we are back, so we can play some cards before we move...also, we are having SERIOUS 2nd thoughts...should we just pay the gov't all their money back and stay?!?! Maybe....

Heather said...

How fun! I LOVE showers...especially those for babies, they are so much fun...I LOVE the little clothes! :) I can't believe it's just over a month now...yeah!

Cambry said...

Kristin-what color are your eyes? Melessa and Co. threw you a gorgeous and deserved shower. Wish I was there. My second boy and your first are gonna be twins. Countdown's on!

Shayna said...

good thing i connected to melessa's blog and actually saw a picture of you! so cute, not to mention fancy! i have poor shower memories...when it comes to me, no one seems to know the meaning of a registry. keep your eyes open for cheap flights - i'm dying to see that baby!!

Kristy said...

Oh I wish I was there. Hi momma Bluth (did I spell that wrong?) It does look nice. I love the invites. We are so excited for you.

The Warren Family said...

A blue baby shower! How fun! I am excited for you guys! So, where's your cute prego picture? I'm sure you're darling! We can hardly wait to see pictures of the little guy!