Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Rylee

Rylee turned 5 on January 9th. Wow!! I have a hard time believing that I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old and a 3rd on the way.
But we do want to tell Rylee Happy Birthday. We are so proud of her and the person that she has and is becoming. She is such a great big sister and tries so hard to include Sophie in everything. Rylee has a very compassionate and loving personality. She cares for everybody and never wants to hurt anybody feelings. She is our shy girl when she is around others, but don't let that fool you....she has quite the bouncing personality too and a very extaordinary imagination. She loves animals (especially horses), is a wonderful singer, reader, artist, enjoys dancing and gymnastics. She loves to help out around the house too. Hopefully we can keep that up for the next 13 years. =) Anyway, we love you so much Rylee. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter and friend. I have learned so much from you and still can't believe that you are mine. Happy Birthday....I love you.
Please enjoy this short slide of Rylee (I tried harder to keep it shorter than Sophie's was....sorry)!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

OKAY! I LOVE RYLEE! She's SUCH a sweet little girl! She really has changed SO much over the years and I can't remember when she did it! AND when she's a baby up to about a year or two I can TOTALLY see Boston in her face! I think that must be the BLUTH in our children! But since Rylee is so pretty hopefully that means Boston will become a husband little man!

Kristy said...

You would think I am the pregnant one. I could cry she is getting so big. I love that child in some wierd way I kind of feel like she is kind of mine. I mean not really but sort of. Happy birthday Rylee! Macee says hi We just watched your slide show together. She was so excited and said "when can we see her mom"? I would love to see you guys. The pics are darling! I feel you on having a five year old and being a mother of three. It is like its for real. You are a great mommy. love you guys