Monday, January 28, 2008

We Love You, Dear Prophet

Our dear prophet passed away last night. I am feeling mixed emotions right now. Happiness because I know he is having a wonderful reunion with his lovely wife, Marjorie, and with our loving Heavenly Father. I could only imagine what that might be like. And on the other hand, sadness. What a wonderful, wonderful prophet of God. His faith, his testimony, his sense of humor, his zest for life and optimism, his love for the church and for all of us. What a wonderful man. He has accomplished so many wonderful things in his lifetime. He is such a tremendous example to me and of someone I truly want to become more like. He has taught me so much. I am so blessed to be a member of the church. I love and miss him dearly. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love and am truly grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are truly blessed!!!

No comments: