So it took a lot of arguing and convincing, but Chad is finally going to let me get a new carseat and stroller for the baby!!! Chad is a
HUGE believer that if we all ready have it (even though it may be 5-8 years old) then we don't have to get a new one. Which is why I was very surprised when he said I could get a new crib! Anyway, he finally gave in and said I could get a new carseat and stroller. I am ecstatic!! I found two that I really like, but I'm having trouble deciding and need your help.....let me know what ya'll think.
16 comments:
K I LOVE the orange!!! I love love love orange. My wallets orange, my purse is orange and I even painted an orange bathroom. I am definitely voting for the orange one. So cute!
I used to own a peg pergo. They have awesome fabrics. The strollers are good, but the car seats are WAY TOO heavy, your arm is gonna fall off and you can't use them as long and you can't use them without a base.
I bought a new one with Matthew, just a Graco Snug Ride, The Peg Perego wasn't worth the dinero, especially the car seat.
I loved the fabrics, mine was black, silver and gray but in the end the car seat wasn't practical.
It has been almost 5 years since I used their car seats though, check the weight of the car seat alone and compare it others on the market.
Also check the age/weight limit that it can hold, in the past they had a very low weight limit, meaning less use time.
The last infant seat I owned was a Peg Perego as well. I absolutely love them, but I've never tried anything else so I wouldn't know if they were heavier or not. =) I'll have to look into that.
PS
The Peg strollers that fold up like a umbrella stroller are the best, did you have that kind before? I love mine, still use it.
My arm thanked me for switching brands with the car seat though, but it is all personal preference.
I LOVE the ORANGE ONE! Besides if it's a boy like you say....the pink may give him a complex! :) So go ORANGE!!!!
Alright, I also like the orange, BUT knowing Chad (and what you said) he isn't going to want to buy a new one with baby #4 or #5
:-)SO, I vote for the white/creme one. That way, if the color orange goes out of style you won't have to worry about getting a new one.
guess i'm the only loser that would pick the other stroller. I love orange. everyone knows that -- my kitchen is orange, my boys bathroom is orange (and blue), but i think the other circle pattern is cooler and so is the shape of the stroller. plus you can never go wrong with black and white (or charcoal and cream) -- it's totally chic! ps the new peg car seats do suck. WAY TOO HEAVY like your friend said and i know at least 6 people who agree. i'm jealous that you get to baby gear shop. looks like its time to start thinking about baby #3!
The new Peg car seats SUCK. I got one for Bauer and the head cushion didn't cushion his head. It was above his head and you can't adjust it because they had that great idea to make an anti-lacing car seat. Great idea in theory but it just didn't work. If you have questions please call. I ended up with the britax companion and matching stroller (I forget what it is called) and I love them both. If you do end up going Peg the orange one will probably look newer longer plus its cute. I vote orange.
I love the orange. It is very cute and I love the pattern too.
When are you due? I'm excited for all the spring babies. All your decorating ideas are so cute. I can't decide on the stroller. I'm in the process of gutting out my stuff. Glad we found each other's blogs.
Orange with Poka-Dots... Is there really a question?
There is a Mom at Brody's preschool with that stroller and I just drool every time I see it. I think you can go boy or girl pretty easy with it. It's all about what blanket they have with them anyway, right?
So excited for tonight!
Gotta say I'm a fan of the black/white and circles. It's a classic and you'd be able to use it with babies later on ;). You pick what you like, though! Both will be great! Let us all know which one you choose!
love the orange Kris. If you are thinking about another brand we just got a combi with matching double stroller for Brin cute and functional. I always did love your peg stroller though. so fun and like you couldn't always talk Chad into whatever you want.
Kristin--Nevermind about strollers. How do you know my Ricks roomie Melessa Heath? Your girls and your blog are too cute. Thanks for your sweet comment about Oliver. Cambry
Well since I don't have any kids all I can comment on is the aesthetics of the strollers/carseat. So my vote...I like the blue and white one. It's much more classic and simple. I think the orange one looks too busy. But what do I know...I'm just a design professional...JUST KIDDING! ;)
I would totally choose the Aria (the orange one). That's the one we were going to get before we discovered it wasn't tall enough for Aaron to push, but it's my favorite one ever.
Post a Comment