Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Play Room

We are currently in the process of painting the basement downstairs. Pretty basic colors...white and beige. I am really excited for it to be done, because I have all these ideas for the girls playroom! I saw this picture in PBK that I just love and want to try to duplicate. I love the colors and can't wait to start on it. What do you think?

I love the hanging flowers in this picture!

I love this little "market". I would love to have Chad duplicate it and find fabric in the colors I am doing their playroom in. I've also been going to Hobby Lobby when their artificial food has been 50% off and slowly have been trying to collect food so that someday I could have a little "market" of my own for the girls to pretend to go grocery shopping with. How fun would that be?

7 comments:

Karlee said...

These are like DREAM playrooms! They are VERY cute though! Maybe one day I'll be able to have something like that! They look so warm and inviting! Kids could play their ALL day...atleast that's what the magazine makes it looks like!

Kristin and Jay said...

I love all of them. I would go for the more gender friendly one since you are having a boy and one day he might not want to play in a totally pink playroom =) But the really girly ones are so tempting. Hmmm, good question. You are seriously mommy of the year. You are definitely my role model on how to me a good mommy!!!

Brooke said...

Fun play room. I didn't know that you guys bought a house! I have the change of address of course but I would love to see pictures or video of your new home. Do you love it?

Brooke said...

PS Have The Eatons been on your blog for a while?

Katie said...

HELLO?!? I love your new blog layout..it looks very chic! Also, I love all the PBK ideas, very nice!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

So cute. I love all of them, but my favorite is the market. I can't wait to see what you decide. - By the way, I love Hobby Lobby. It is great. They just opened one in Utah but I have only been in Topeka.

Jamie said...

I love ALL of them! Can't wait to see which one you go with. Send the pics!