Here are some pics of the holiday.....
Christmas Eve--Jammies

On Christmas Eve we go into the living room and sing some carols, then my dad will read about the birth of Christ in the Bible, read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and end with family prayer.
This Chrismas Eve was extra special, because Rylee did a solo (with Chad's help). It was beautiful. She has a great voice for a 5 year old.
--Christmas Morning--
Charlie----only interested in boxes and wrapping paper
We got Boston a ball pit for Christmas. He HATED when Charlie would climb in with him. This picture shows what happened the entire break when Charlie would climb in with him.
And this is how Charlie felt about it each time.....


4 comments:
AWWW! How cute is our family? Too bad we didn't get ANY pictures of all the cousins together in their Christmas Sunday "gidup!" I miss everyone already and this CAN'T be the last time we all have Christmas together, it just CAN'T be!!
Could your kids be ANY cuter? I can't believe how big your Charlie is getting! We miss you guys!
So cute. Charlie seriously is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! Love the picture of Rylee and Chad singing. Am I missing something though, does Chad sing?
looks like a wonderful christmas. your kids look darling in their christmas attire! too bad my kids never changed out of their pj's christmas day:)
Post a Comment