Chad takes the trash out every Sunday evening and tonight the girls wanted to help him out. So he gave them each some extra bags that wouldn't fit in the garbage can and they started to haul them to the curb, p.j.'s, no socks, Sunday shoes and all.
Then they got a free ride back to the house.
Charlie wanted badly to go outside and be with the girls. A little too cold for our pant less man.(Plus I had no idea that my windows were THAT dirty!! I'm a little embarrassed to be posting that for everyone to see. =0)
4 comments:
Let's hope that that's not your girls's future occupation! Encourage that ED-U-BA-CATION so that won't happen...or else make sure they marry a rich man!! HAHA!! You shouldn't have mentioned anything about your window, I would've thought it was just the glare of the camera...how about let's just say it's the glare of the camera to make you feel better!
Love the pictures! BTW, I don't see any snow?! What the heck? We TOTALLY got hit this weekend..about 10+ inches...Let's just say the kids and LUke had a great time playing outside while I was warm and snuggled up inside! :)
eCUTE post!!!! Those pics are precious! I am way impressed with Chad's double piggyback!
I can't believe you don't shine your windows daily Kristin. I'm so appalled I might not be able to be friends with you anymore. Oh wait, when was the last time I cleaned my windows? Hmm. Yeah who knows. Love the pantsless Charlie and I'm pretty sure Chad should win an award for being able to get both girls on his shoulders at once. Rock on.
Post a Comment