"Charlie, say dada." To which Charlie will respond, "Mama",. =)
He also will make a clicking sound with his tongue, and makes fishy noises.
He FINALLY broke his first tooth a couple of weeks ago. Yeah!
He has had his second ear infection within the last 8 weeks (in both ears), the doctor checked on him today and said that the puss pretty much cleared up, but there is still plenty of fluid. She wrote out another prescription to keep him on antibiotics for another 5 extra days and recommended salt water nasal drops. He's much happier now and is back to sleeping like a champ. Now cross your fingers that we don't see any more ear infections!
He's lost around 6 ounces when we went in to check on his ears a couple of weeks ago, so all in all, his only gained 7 ounces since his 6 month check up. His pediatrician just recommended a few things I could do to help give him a few extra calories.
WE LOVE YOU CHARLIE!
Head:
18 1/2 inches--90%
Weight:
19 lbs. 12 oz.--38-40%
Height:
28 3/4--73 %
5 comments:
a lot has happened since i last checked...happy belated bday soph! looks like the party was fab (as to be expected knowing your mother). and look how big that little chuck is getting- can't wait to see him. too cute!
Kristen he is SO CUTE! He's getting big fast! Oh, and YES it is Sommerset Mall! How funny! I did not know Chad served out here! Crazy! Have such a good Christmas!
He looks so much like you in this picture! SO CUTE! And I didn't think boys would be cute and fun but I am SO WRONG! Can't wait to see him and all of ya'll, hopefully TOMORROW!!!
Please tell me that nacho libre is your husband otherwise I will freak out. Check my blog comments. I hope it is your Chad.
All your pics are darling; and happy belated bday, Sophie!
Post a Comment