Sunday, January 11, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD

Charlie was so excited to be 10 months old that he started to do the baby got back dance. I never new he had such skills, he takes after his father. Other than finding out about yet another ear infection last week, Charlie is happy and healthy. He used to eat any vegetable you put in front of him and now he is starting to spit them out. The only one he won't spit out are his sweet potatoes and, of course, fruit.
New things he is doing....

clapping

saying "na na"

waving hello

responds to the famous "How big is Charlie.....SO BIG" with hands in the air

will stand alone at times--anywhere from 3-10 seconds at a time

really enjoys frozen blueberries

6 comments:

Karlee said...

So I think you need to post a video of him backing it up! I'd LOVE to see that! I just feel bad for this poor boy's little ear problem!!! He just needs his sweetest auntie to to take care of him!!!! Speaking of taking videos of charlie dancing, take a video and catch his tricks on camera!!!

The Warren Family said...

Happy Birthday to Rylee! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas vacation! That safari looks awesome! You have such a precious family. Happy New year, hope it brings many great opportunities and much joy!

Katie said...

I'm in love...that little Charlie is TOO cute and he has some MOVES!!

liv said...

Wow his big 1st birthday is coming up soon! How exciting. He'll probably be walking before then, it sounds like. I love those pj's darling :)
I agree it would be fun to see a video of all his fun tricks!

Mk said...

Love the dancing shot- He is soooooo cute!!!! Wish we could see him in action!

Kari Combe said...

Oh, I love that little boy! I miss him! He really is such a handsome boy! I'm sad he had another ear infection but hopefully this medicine will clear it all up and he can get over it completely. It's sad, I'm sure, seeing him sick :( I laughed when I saw this picture of him backin it up....that is hilarious! You should video tape it for sure and post it!