Friday, January 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rylee turned 6 years old today! We love you so much sweetheart and are so grateful that you are ours! Thank you for all you do. You're such a big helper, a good big sister, you work very hard in school, you're kind to everyone around you and you try so hard to always make good choices. Thank you for blessing us with your shy but sweet demeanor. Thank you for being a member of our family.
WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I've been thinking about you all day. Happy Birthday Rylee! (SIX...WHAT!)

Shayna said...

happy birthday rylee! i really want to come see your baby charlie and see what you got for your birthday.

love,
violet, malcom, asher and shayna (but really asher ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Karlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY RY!!! Don't think I don't love you because I'm not there and I'm a little late on sending your gift...I'm still the favorite aunt right? I LOVE YOU!!! Kristin, make sure to pass on this message to the birthday girl please!

Katie said...

Beautiful Rylee! We miss you so much and hope that you had a FANTASTIC birthday!! Livi misses you so much and still talks about you all the time! Happy Birthday--We love you!