I love this kid! He's a pure boy, wanting to climb on everything! He looks like he was pretty upset about those carrots! Poor boy, you auntie won't make you eat them!!!
I love the look on his face. It's the same one Sydney gets when she's into stuff! Classic. What a cute little guy. P.S. How is Rylee 6 again? Can someone please explain that to me?
3 comments:
I love this kid! He's a pure boy, wanting to climb on everything! He looks like he was pretty upset about those carrots! Poor boy, you auntie won't make you eat them!!!
Today I: want to come and kiss his cute cheeks! Miss that kid!
I love the look on his face. It's the same one Sydney gets when she's into stuff! Classic. What a cute little guy.
P.S. How is Rylee 6 again? Can someone please explain that to me?
Post a Comment