My mom wanted to take the grandkids to the Children's Museum down in New Orleans. So we loaded everyone up into 2 cars and headed out.
To make the long story short, we ended up getting lost and in the Westbank! For those of you who don't know.....I've got one word....SCARY! So we had to quickly find our way out. Well we didn't find the museum until 4pm and they closed at 5, so we decided to just walk around and see the sights.
We ate at Hard Rock Cafe, went on a carriage ride, and had beignets! Thank you mom for treating us to a wonderful and very memorable day! We love you so much!
Pictures below!
1 comment:
I had lots of fun in New Orleans even though it was bloody hot! You have alot more pics than I do and I don't like the ones of me...maybe u should edit that slide show of yours!
Post a Comment