Friday, July 25, 2008

Priceless.....

.....Brandon and Chad pimpin' it out in their shades. Too bad is was slightly overcast outside. Oh they are so cool!

Charlie's first time in the pool. Just look at those cheeks. They look an aweful lot like mine!


It looks like he likes the pool after all....

5 comments:

Karlee said...

The funny thing is that Brandon and Chad probably really DO think they are TOO cool! HA! Remind me to tell you a funny story about someone's "shades"..I can't post it on here. I love Charlie's little "bum" as I must call it! He's precious and I'm sure one day he'll kill you for having that picture!

liv said...

sso cute! It looks like you had lots of fun visiting family, It's hard to live so far away from home..makes you appreciate it more though.. :)
So we have a blog now.. I'm just getting the hang of it. I like it. And it sure is fun to see everyone's pictures. Your children are growing up! They are darling.

Chiara said...

I have a great vision of your butt cheeks in my mind....thanks a lot!! ;)-

The Sniders said...

Nothing cuter than a bare bum! I mean seriously! Your fourth looked awesome too. Why aren't you in any of the pictures you nerd. Your kidlets are getting so big! It scares me because it shows how quick they grow!

Mk said...

So cute...i like cute buns and i cannot lie...is that inappropriate???