Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4 MONTHS OLD

Our little Chuck turned 4 months old on the 11th. I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to wait and post this until his doctor's appointment for all to see the results. He is growing like a weed!


HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 17 3/8--80%


WEIGHT: 16 lbs. 6 oz.--70%



HEIGHT: 26 1/2 inches--85%





Things Charlie is doing:

  • rolling over from back to tummy and tummy to back

  • laughing (the cutest thing you'll ever hear)

  • putting up with his sisters more than he probably should =)

  • trying rice cereal and loving it

  • sleeping on his belly (he loves to do that, but mommy is not so fond of that, scares her just a little)

  • grabbing for toys, sisters hair, noses, and his cereal spoon whenever he can

  • loves to be outside

  • absolutely loves the pool--especially in the nude!

  • likes to pull is Binky out which makes it very hard for him to fall asleep. I think he thinks it's a fun game.

  • still loves to be wrapped up like a little papoose
  • he still has a little raspy/hoarse voice. I talked with his pediatrician some more about it today and she gave me a couple recommendations to an ENT. It's probably nothing serious, but for my piece of mind we will go get it checked out. Just to make sure there is nothing wrong with his throat or vocal cords. He may just have a raspy voice.

We love you lil' buddy!

Sophie loves to call him that. She will come up to me at least 3 times a day and say....

Sophie: "You wanna know what I call Charlie?"

Me: "What's that Sophie?"

Sophie: "Lil' Buddy"

8 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures.

Ivy & Mae said...

he's gotten big fast! cute!

Katie said...

It's about BLOOMING time you posted!! What a beautiful little MAN!! He is changing sooo much! Miss him!

GUENTHERS said...

I knew it, he's a big boy, long too! He's so cute!

Abby said...

He is just sooooo cute!!

alittlebird said...

Kristini! I am so happy you found me! Your little Charlie is sooo cute. I think he looks just like his dad. I think all Charlie's just have to be cute!

jamie said...

I can't believe he is that big already! It seems like you just had him! He is adorable, congrats again!

Mk said...

what a little pumpkin!! So cute! Good growin' Charlie!