Not only was Sophie's head split open while in the Big "D" but she managed to somehow get eaten alive by her new shoes. She seems to always find a way to get some form of wound on her body.
What's the Big "D"? Did she really get her head cut open? Oh my, that poor girl. We had a blast with you guys today. My kids totally love playing with yours. I love your updated posts. I hope I didn't make you feel guilty. Just yours are so fun to read, soooooo, thanks.
2 comments:
What's the Big "D"? Did she really get her head cut open? Oh my, that poor girl. We had a blast with you guys today. My kids totally love playing with yours. I love your updated posts. I hope I didn't make you feel guilty. Just yours are so fun to read, soooooo, thanks.
Look how horrible that looks! But Sophie is tough! She can handle it! I'm sure it's just the beginning of many more to come!
Post a Comment