Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dark Knight

Chad and I went with our dear friends the Evans to dinner and a movie last night. We went to this fabulous restaurant called "Ingredient" and then headed on over to go see "The Dark Knight". It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I have been anticipating this ever since Batman Begins came out. I'm a HUGE Christian Bale fan. I think he is darling. And Heath Ledger did an outstanding job as playing the role of Joker! "You wanna know how I got these scars?" A definite must see this summer. Especially grossing over $160 million the first weekend, breaking all records! Way to go! Let me know what you thought of it.
"Why so serisous?"

4 comments:

Dan said...

Love the movie and love the post. Best comic book movie yet.

Karlee said...

L-O-V-E IT!!!!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Kristin,
Hey! Cute blog!! :) We just saw this movie last weekend too. It was really good but Two-Face made my stomach turn every time I looked at him.... yuck!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. We need to try to get together again.
Amy

The Larson's said...

Can't wait to see it! I have heard such great things about it! That picture of Charlie with his cute cheeks is priceless. Cute pictures!