Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big Boy


Charlie has officially started eating rice cereal. He loves it! You never know what's going to happen when you feed your child their first solid food.

Rylee---hated it! It took feeding it to her everyday for over a week until she started to eat it.
Sophie--loved it the first time!
And our little Chuck took a liking to it as well. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. It is fun to start a new stage, but I just feel as though it is all going by way to fast. I REALLY wish he would stop growing. I want him to stay little for a bit longer. Why do they have to grow up????

3 comments:

Karlee said...

WE LOVE that Charlie is getting bigger! Boston asks daily when he's going to be able to wrestle with this little man!

Julie said...

Hey, friend! I'm so glad you gave me your blog!! Your family is so adorable. I completely agree with you about these little guys growing up far too quickly. With my first, it seemed like I couldn't wait for him to "get big." With each successive child, I'm just dying every time they move on to "bigger and better things." Slow down, little guy!!
Miss you!

Brooke said...

Holy crow, he looks like Rylee in that picture! I just saw Troy and Jana have a blog and a sweet daughter. Her cheeks remind me of Rylee's in St. Louis.