Just wanted to post some random photos taken of Charlie on a lazy Sunday evening. And, yes, most of them are with his binky in his mouth. Even though I love binky faces, I'm dying to get pictures of him smiling at me. He has the sweetest little smile. Ugh, I just love this boy!!
Charlie is smiling now and is starting to stay awake a little longer after feedings. He does a very good job sleeping. He lays down when "asked" and will take an actual nap. Neither one of my girls did that. Right when I would lay either one of them down, they would wake up no more than 10 minutes later. Which made it very difficult to get anything done. NOT Charlie, you lay him down and he will sleep. What a good little boy he is, right? And he LOVES his sisters. He loves to look at them, watch them, and listen to them. And they love him too.
Goodness, I just hate how big he is getting all ready.



15 comments:
chuck, you are too handsome for words!
I love him! I can't believe how much he looks like Soph-Soph! What a good lookin' boy!
CHARLIE IS PRECIOUS!!! I already told you what I think about these pictures but I'll say it again! He looks SOO much like you in the second pic! Maybe he will start looking more like a BLUTH! Can't wait to me the handsome boy TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie is SO cute!!!!!!!!!
He's gorgeous!
I LOVE these pictures! He is sooo cute!
Oh how precious! He has changed so much. So looking forward to getting my turn to love on that little guy! See you tomorrow...
He is so cute and he sounds like such a great little boy. I wish I would have enjoyed the earlier months just a little more.
He seriously has such a sweet little face! I love how you have fallen head over hills for your little guy!
Kristin,he is so adorable! I hope that I get to meet him sometime! Congrats on him sleeping as well, it is so nice to finally get some sleep!
What an adorable little boy! I LOVE that 2nd picture of him without the binkie!
I totally can see Sophie in Charlie's eyes! He looks a lot like her...which means he looks a lot like Chad! He is the most handsome little guy! :) And he looks so tall in those other pictures when you took him to the doctor. Maybe he'll be a basketball star oneday! I would hate seeing my baby get shots. Poor little Charlie! I would've cried too!
You do NOT love him! Remember?! You didn't want a boy! hahahah! I told you he'd become a mommas boy and melt your heart. I'm always right! ;)- He's a doll. I really need to kiss in his neck!!
It's the best when they start smiling, he's such a cutie. It will be fun to see Charlie and Kate grow together
Oh Kristin, I love it. He is so adorable. I loved your whole blog today. What a cute sticker face. The girls are getting so big. I am also glad you have someone like Shayna. Three can be hard and you know you can call me if you need to vent (cause you know I can't give any good advice. I can listen though. haha. Well love you all and I can't wait to hold the little guy I just hope it is before he is a big guy.
Post a Comment