I just wanted to give a shout out to my dearest friend, Shayna! She came out to visit from "happy valley" a couple of weeks ago, left her hubby home with their 2 boys, to come see Charlie and help me out with my kiddos. Sadly I have no pictures to prove it, but if you want to check out her adorable family check out her blog. (she's going to kill me). =)
I am so very grateful for her. I've been having a really hard time these past few weeks. Struggling with a lot of different things, and her visit came at exactly the right time. Thank you so much Shayna for coming out to visit. You've always been someone I could always talk to, count on and completely trust. Thanks for the visit and the 10 years of wonderful friendship.
2 comments:
Isn't Shayna swell? I'm so glad she lives close by me, but I was happy to share her with you for a few days. Your Chuck is a scrumptious beef cake!
i may weep.
Post a Comment