Sunday, April 27, 2008

6 Weeks Old

Charlie went in for his 1 month check up, even though he was technically almost 6 weeks. We are so proud of our growing boy. He did have to get one shot, which brought tears to his eyes and to mine!! I always hate that part. But he is growing like a weed and we are proud parents of our little guy.
I tried to take pictures of him today to show ya'll how big he is getting, but he would not take that binkey out of his mouth for anything!! Everytime I tried he would do this.....
AAAHHHH, much better!!

So here is the latest weigh in on our little Chuck.....

22 1/2 in.--85%

10 lbs. 11 oz.---75%








So what do ya think?? Football player or
Basketball star??





Please excuse the bed head =)

2 comments:

Katie said...

what an absolutely precious boy! I love that he loves his binky...(why did you go with the Nuk brand this time? Does he just prefer it?)
I am so proud of you! You are such a great mom, wife and friend. Thank you for our phone convo. last week. I really needed it!

Karlee said...

I've already told you what I think about these cute little pictures of this guy! I can't WAIT to meet him! I love his little sad, screaming face! he's totally chad but I can see a little bit of you! But I'm SURE CHAD LOVES THE COMPLIMENT!