Sunday, April 27, 2008

Who's This?

I was busy getting ready for church last week and Charlie was sitting on my bed. The girls quickly came to see him. They jump at any oppurtunity to be around their brother. So I knew he had plenty of entertainment. Little did I know, he might have received too much......
Thanks sisters for keeping me entertained while mommy got ready for church.

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!


4 comments:

Katie said...

HOLY COW!! I LOVE this picture...how adorable is this little man?!?!?! And the two juvenile delinquents? Beautiful as alwasy! Thanks for the chat last week..it was well worth the wait! ;)

Karlee said...

Sophie's face is HILARIOUS! I bet that isn't the FIRST time she's made a face like that! Charlie looks like he totally enjoyed EVERY minute of the girls attention! OH! I LOVE his PJ's too....SOMEONE has good tastes=)

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

I just cracked up when I saw this! Oh his sisters love him so much! He doesn't even look upset...he looks happy! And I love Sophie's face...she looks so guilty! :)

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

I just cracked up when I saw this! Oh his sisters love him so much! He doesn't even look upset...he looks happy! And I love Sophie's face...she looks so guilty! :)