
Sorry, but this post might be full of pictures. We blessed Charlie last week and packed in alot of things in one weekend. But we had alot of fun doing it!We were so blessed to have my family and Chad's family come to Kansas this last weekend to see little Charlie be blessed. We scheduled to bless him on the the first Sunday in May. Little did we know that Stake Conference was also scheduled for the same day. So we had our own little private blessing in the Relief Society room after conference. We had our families there and some close friends. It actually was a really neat experience.
While my family was here we visited all the church sights we could. On Friday and Saturday, we saw Adam-ondi-amon, Far West, and Independence. Rylee was also able to show everyone her sweet soccer skills as well. Below is a picture of Adam-ondi-amon.

Here is the fam checking out the place and reading the info from the plaque.
Sunday we blessed Charlie. What a sweet little guy. It was fun to have my whole family there, Chad's mom, dad, and sister Erika, and our friends. It was a special day. We came home took pictures and ate some yummy fajitas.





Monday my family slowly started to depart (except sweet Kelli and Chad's family). We went to Deanna Rose Farmstead where the girls saw goats, bunnies, played in the sand, fed the baby goats, raced on little tractors, and road on horses. We also went to see Sophie play soccer as well.


Yes, Boston puked all over his mother!!! =) It was hilarious!!

Tuesday Rylee was ill, so Chad took Sophie and his family to a Royals game while Rylee, Kelli, Charlie and I stayed behind and had our own fun. Sophie got on the big screen TWICE and she even got to take a picture with Slugger....the royals mascot. She had a blast being with her daddy.
All in all it was a busy, fun-filled weekend. It's always nice to see family and spend time with them. Thanks to everyone who took time out of their busy lives to come visit. It meant alot to us and it was so great to see you!!v And Karlee, could you please email me pictures of Deanna Rose and Oklahoma Joes.....PLEASE. I'm so mad I didn't have my camera for those!
Charlie all tuckered out from the busy weekend. I think this is how we all felt afterwards!
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great weekend with a lot of fun! Have I told you just how cute your family is!!
I think this is the first time on your blog I've actually seen a picture of you somewhere in the mix. You look lovely. What a fun time. Charlie is sooo cute--so is the whole family.
There is nothing sweeter than to see a daddy blessing their little baby! Charlie is seriously the cutest little boy! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. And holy cow Erika is all grown up and looks like an adult! I swear last time I saw her she was like 8! I'm not that old am I? Anyways, congrats on the blessing....and hooray for seeing a picture of you! I still can't get over your long hair. Love it!!!
Post a Comment