I know, I know, ya'll are probably thinking why I even bothered to post my Easter pictures since Easter was...what?....light years ago? Well, I needed to post these pictures mainly because I was quite proud of myself for how coordinated we all were on Easter Sunday. When it comes to holiday's, I thrive off of finding matching or coordinating outfits for our family. It's so obsessive, it's sad.
Anyway, the Saturday before Easter my mom and I had spent countless hours at the mall trying to find me something to wear to church for Easter Sunday. It took countless hours, because I had to find something that covered my arms, waist, and legs. So, pretty much the entire body. Not only did it have to have those qualities, but it also needed to be green and/or blue to match the rest of the fam! I finally found the cutest outfit and we got home after 9:00 pm and still hadn't dyed easter eggs yet. So at 9:30 at night we colored eggs with the girls. Thank goodness for 1:00 church.Then the girls woke up on Easter and saw their Easter baskets and hunted for eggs around the house. They had alot of fun. My girls love Easter more than Christmas, I swear!
I decided against the traditional pink and purple Easter colors this year and went for green and blue. I saw these skirts for the girls and LOVED them for some reason. Then was worried that I wouldn't find anything for Charlie, and I did. I got so lucky. All in all they looked darling. Too bad it was cold and we couldn't take cute pictures outside like the rest of the world.....
Here are Rylee and Charlie....she loves him soooo much and ALWAYS asks to hold him and cuddle him. She is a great big sister.

Chad and his new little boy. He loves having a boy and is such a great father.
Here is our little Easter gift!
Mommy and her new little man! Okay, yes, I am just in love with him. I know I was overly paranoid at first, but serisously.....I can't get enough of him!!
Here are the girls with Charlie. Taking pictures of my girls is very difficult. They just goof off the whole time.
Here is Mimi with the grandchildren. Wow! Look at that....even she matched with our whole green and blue theme! Way to go Mimi!


9 comments:
Look at how well coordinated your cute little family is! I can't believe mom matches too! That's hilarious! Did she plan that? I love Charley's little outfit with the little beanie! LOVE IT! I'm so glad you put some more pictures of him up. I love the one with the book in his jammies! He's just so little! I also LOVE the one of just him from easter! Rylee is so cute to want to love on him so much! She is exactly how you were with us (looks and all)--umm I wonder why??! I started dying laughing when I saw the picture of her and Charley because she looks SOOO pale!! That sun in Kansas REALLY needs to start coming out because I don't think I've ever seen her like that! Poor girl! Good thing she still has a pretty face! The last picture of Mom and the kids is hilarious because of Sophie's facial expressions! You gotta love that girl! Sorry this is such a long comment but I just tried to call you and you didn't answer and I wanted to talk to you about it in my laughter and "aawww"ing of how cute everyone is!!! CALL ME!
I LOVE IT! Thank you for the Easter update, I was wondering if you would ever get to it...geesh, what do you have a brand new baby?! Anyway, I love how you all coordinate and look fabulous as always! I love the pictures of all of them together...Charlie looks like such a sweetheart! Can't wait to meet him!
Wait?!? Where is a picture of this outfit that took you forever to find that matched the rest of the clan? I want to see a video of a run-way walk in YOUR Easter outfit!! ;)- Okay, so I would never do it either....so you are off the hook! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the whoel matching concept too. It just makes you breath better...doesn't it?
Chad too? Killer coordination! What a great Mom you are!
All this talk about your cute outfit you found and then you don't even show us. What? Everyone looks so cute. So since your grandparent are moving here does that mean that you will be coming ever? A possible family reunion or a trip just to see your good friends who miss you so much? No pressure or anything. I just want to cuddle that little boy.
Where is a pic of your outfit? cute blue and green
I agree, where is the picture of you in your cute outfit? I just have to tell you that I think you still look just the same as you did way back at Ricks. You look fabulous, seriously! Anyway, I love checking in on your little family.
I can't belive you found all matching outfits, including your own! Ya'll look BEE-U-TI-FUL! I bet you have so much fun dressing up Charley too:) Thank goodness he's young enough and he didn't try to take of that adorable beanie that totally makes the outfit! Your kids are always dressed soo soo cute! Bytheway my friends saw this blog and they said, "oh my gosh, is that your sister, she's so pretty, and looks so good after just having a baby!" And bytheway I love the colors you selected for Easter instead of pinks and purples...green is so IN right now and I love it for spring and the summer! :)
Love the matching outfits! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment