Sunday, April 27, 2008

Soccer Time

Rylee has started to play soccer, which makes her Aunt Karlee and Aunt Kelli very proud! Karlee started playing at the age of 2 it seemed like and Kelli thought she'd try out her sophmore year and made the team. Her Uncle Brandon plays soccer as well and is VERY good. You know.....the David Beckham type!! So she was thrilled to join the crowd.
The first game was a little funny to watch. Rylee would just stand there and watch the ball go by. Every now and then she would run towards the ball, but mostly she would just stand there and watch it.
We have now been to their 3rd game, and I'll have to admit that she has done much better. Chad works with her each week on how to improve. She loves spending that time with her daddy. She did so great this last Saturday and got several really good kicks! We were so proud of her. Now we can't wait for her Auntie's and Uncle to get out here and show her some tricks this week!!!
Here is the team in their huddle before the game getting ready to do their cheer, "Go Chicks!"

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a little soccer rocker! I love the picture of her kicking the ball...too cute!

Karlee said...

I'm SOOO proud she's following in my foot steps! I knew it from the day I gave her that little towel when she was born! HAHA! I'm SOOO excited to see her play this weekend!