Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Reverent Helper


Most of you might not believe this. And don't feel bad, because Chad and I couldn't either. We got in the car after church on Sunday and Rylee told us that Sophie had been chosen by the Primary Presidency to be the Junior Primary's reverent helper for the day.

Now in order to be chosen as the reverent helper, you must have been very reverent the week before.

Chad and I looked at each other and chuckled a little (sorry Sophie). But it was true. We were so proud of our little girl. Maybe she really does hear some of the things we are teaching her. Good job, Sophie. We are so proud of you!

7 comments:

The Larson's said...

Your family is so cute! I love that Sophie was the reverent helper. I just can't picture Bella ever being the reverent helper because she is such a spaz! Charlie is so cute and so big! I bet Chad loves having a little boy around.

Katie said...

Soph, Soph, you are sooo sweet! Don't listen to your mom & dad (j/k!!) we know you had it in you! ;)

Woods: said...

Yeah! An update, well, lots of updates! I loved reading your posts and catching up on what you guys have been up to! Thanks for taking the time to let us know what's up! Charlie is so darling. Probably one of the cutest boys I've ever seen! And those girls are too much! Sounds like you are plenty busy but that you are figuring it all out! Keep up the good work!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute pictures. I am so glad you updated. I have no room to talk about updating. My blog is way behind. Anyway, cute family.

Karlee said...

I am honestly SURPRISED!! But I guess most of the time Sophie is a little shy around people she's not 100% familiar with and comfortable around! She's too cute and I'm SURE SHE LOVED the spotlight! Good job Soph Soph!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

This is an adorable picture of Sophie! She is so pretty! I can totally see her being a reverent sunbeam because she is a little shy when she doesn't know anyone. She's such a sweet little girland I'm so proud of her! :)

Chiara said...

OR....have you ever thought that maybe they chose her to be the reverent helper to help HER be reverent? Ever heard of reverse pyscology?

hahaha - I'm just teasing. I only say that because that is the trick I use on my Madden. The more I tell him he's so nice and kind and helpful (even though he's totally not when I'm telling him that)it actually kind of makes him start acting better! ;)-