Boston and Charlie had fun making faces at my sister while she took pictures of them.....
Sophie is trying to brave the diving board. It took her a while. At first she would put on her arm floaties and 2 ring floaties to go around her waist. THEN she would jump in. We finally talked her in to trying it with JUST the arm floaties. I think she actually did it right before we left my parents house! Way to go Sophie! Now we'll see if she will still be brave this next summer. ;)
LOVING to play outside in the rain and water!
Sweet little Krew wanted to join in on the action as well. He got soaked! However, he is really enjoying that soggy graham cracker.
Yes, my son does look like he is being choked to death. Boston loves him SO much. =)
There is NOTHING better than seeing little kids in goggles.
I HEART GOGGLE EYES!
My girls LOVE their cousins
Trying to soak up some rays while in the pool

Boston took swim lessons this past summer and did a fantastic job. He was constantly showing us how he can stick his face in the water and he REALLY loved jumping off the side of the pool with his cousins
Boston took swim lessons this past summer and did a fantastic job. He was constantly showing us how he can stick his face in the water and he REALLY loved jumping off the side of the pool with his cousins
(and yes my 7 year old knows how to swim, and yet, she is wearing floaties)

Be careful Rylee. The water there is 3 feet deep and your almost 4 feet tall. Make sure you are wearing floaties......oh wait......
Be careful Rylee. The water there is 3 feet deep and your almost 4 feet tall. Make sure you are wearing floaties......oh wait......
My mom also took the kids to the children's museum while we were gone. She gave me the pictures and I downloaded them, but now I can't find th em . =( Thank you mom and dad for so willingly helping out so Chad and I could enjoy a little vacation. LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
Love that you are blogging about SUMMER in JANUARY! But hey, a blog update is a blog update and I'll TAKE IT! I must give myself some props on my amazing camara skills! These pictures look like PROFESSIONAL pics...okay maybe not but I think they are quite good! That or our adorable children make my camara skills look amazing! Also, Chuckles, HILARIOUS! That boy DID down his snow ball in 3.5 sec...maybe even more like 2.5 sec! AND Rylee with the floaties, when you put it like you did is HILARIOUS!
For some reason the yard looks pretty good..pool nice and blue, grass is pretty green! Are you sure that is our yard? HA! It's great to see how the kids progress with being in the pool. Remember when Sophie couldn't have anything in the pool or else she would freak out. Glad she was able to overcome that situation, Right? Great memories!
Post a Comment