Monday, January 24, 2011

More Withers Happenings

I am sorry I'm so far behind. I'm pretty much just looking at every picture I took last year and trying to blog what I can about each one.

In October we took trip to Nauvoo. We usually do this every year in October. The kids LOVE it and it is so much fun to be able to get away, go to the temple, and let the kids just round around with their friends! It was a blast. And this is the only picture we have of our trip. =(


Right before Halloween, my Grandma Jeanne sent us this Halloween email and thought it would be fun for the kids. Don't let the picture below fool you. The email was SO fun and the kids watched almost everyday until Halloween. But the first time Charlie watched it, this was what he was doing the whole time, until it got to the end where he just laughed his brains out.
Here is the link if you'd like to watch it.



Sophie got an award in school back in October for "Most Outstanding Effort". We are so proud of her and all her hard work she has put in to her school this year. School work comes very easy for Sophie, but sometimes she just needs a little push to get things done. =)

Charlie was helping me unload the dishwasher one morning and found this bowl. So the bowl went from the dishwasher to his head. Once it was on his head, he grabbed his bat and wanted to play some baseball. That's my boy.


Charlie's very first official play date! He had alot of fun!

Another one of Charlie's favorite things to do (he has many), is to take the add-ons from my vacuum and pretend like it's a sword. He'll store it in the back of his shirt when he's not using it, or in his diaper.

Here is Charlie trying to get casted for the the little boy in Jerry Mcguire

2 comments:

theolsonfamily said...

yay, i'm loving all these posts! Your kiddos are so stinkin cute! you had much more fun this summer then we did.

Karlee said...

I'm LOVING all these pictures of Charlie! He is a SERIOUS crack up and should SERIOUSLY go out of Jerry Maguire 2! If they didn't give him the part, they are idiots! Where does his personality come from...oh yeah, his DAD! I LOVE seeing sweet Soph in her glasses! So proud of her accomplishment at school! Keep it up Sophie and you'll be on a full ride to Harvard! ;) By the way, I originally spelt "Harvard" h-a-r-v-E-r-d then had to google the correct spelling...now I realize why I didn't get into Harvard! HAHA!