Thursday, January 13, 2011

4th Of July 2010

I know I'm WAY behind on posting all of our family's events from last year, but I still want to post them.....for posterity reasons =).

We spend every 4th of July at my parents house. I think it's just a set thing. We plan swim lessons, summer camps, other family vacations around this time. That way we know that no matter what, we know we can at least see each other once a year.

Chad made our 4th of July breakfast this year! Crepes with fruit fillers. So YUMMY!


Uncle Kent was out spraying Papa's yard for bugs. The kiddles wanted to go out and watch. However, they couldn't resist the pool!

Sophie helped me make one of our treats for our 4th of July gathering. She was a very big and happy helper!

Uncle Kent trying to sneak some strawberries from Sophie

Here are my kiddos all ready to celebrate!

Kari, Krew and Brandon


Boston, Kent and Karlee

And the grandkids. They LOVE the 4th of July. Swimming, food, dessert, swimming and fireworks. I child's dream!
Swim Time


And the annual men's pool basketball


Charlie wasn't really a fan of the fireworks this year. The parish that my parents live in allow really BIG fireworks (like the kind you see in major cities). It's so fun!

Mimi and Boston doing sparklers together

Rylee LOVING her giant sparkler

This is where Boston and Charlie spent the rest of the firework show---inside. They were both frightened by the noise and thought the fireworks were going to fall on them. Once they were inside, they both had smiley faces!

3 comments:

Chiara said...

dude....I want one of those strawberries RIGHT. NOW! Give it here! :)-
Your kids are always so cute...and matchy...and I love that. Come play with me and Shayna already!

Shayna said...

Awww!! Sum sum summer time! Now I have the fever. Your kids look adorable of course. Happy 4th of July! (but really more like happy bday Rylee!)

Karlee said...

CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS NEXT 4th! I want it to be summer NOW!!!! Too bad we're like 5 months away....by the way, why are your kids so freaking cute?