Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year's Resolution


One of Chad and my New Year Resolutions is to get caught up and watch good classic movies this year.


So, along with my 2011 book list that I have posted on the side of my blog, I'm going to start doing a "Classic Movie Review" as well on my blog.


Chad and I are going to try to watch a classic movie each week. When we do, I'll post on my blog which movie it was and what we thought.


You might not care as much for this post, or maybe you will. Maybe it will help you start building a list of your own. BUT at least it will keep me blogging each week........hopefully. =)

2 comments:

Katie said...

this is awesome!! i am excited to see what movies you watch! love classics!!

Unknown said...

love classics....Have you seen The Quiet Man? One of my faves!