Brody too. He is so excite for the snow. When it does fall you guys will have to come over. The girls and Bro can play outside and you & I can watch from inside with coco!
Dallin keeps asking when it's going to be winter. I think because he thinks that as soon as it snows, it will be Christmas! He also asks me almost every day, "Is it going to be Christmas tomorrow?" Cute pictures of the girls. Riley's face cracks me up.
When those girls get older, they will hate that picture. I love it, definitely one to keep for their future wedding videos...it shows such personality!
9 comments:
Brody too. He is so excite for the snow.
When it does fall you guys will have to come over. The girls and Bro can play outside and you & I can watch from inside with coco!
BTW.... What are you doing up at 2 AM?!!!?
ohhhhh I am jealous! I love winter!
The girls are so animated! like mother like daughters...They always have so much fun together! Gotta love em and can't wait for the holidays...
Love this picture, because I bought Jaxon some snow boots and he wears them as soon as he gets up he never takes them off haha!
Oh my I love it. Miss you as always.
LOVE those outfits!! They look ready for winter except for the minnie mouse ears :) They look like they're having a blast though!
Dallin keeps asking when it's going to be winter. I think because he thinks that as soon as it snows, it will be Christmas! He also asks me almost every day, "Is it going to be Christmas tomorrow?" Cute pictures of the girls. Riley's face cracks me up.
When those girls get older, they will hate that picture. I love it, definitely one to keep for their future wedding videos...it shows such personality!
Post a Comment