My sister, Karlee, is moving from Dallas up to Utah next week. I was pretty devastated when I heard the news. It's nice to have family only 7 hours away. Well, Chad surprised me and flew my sister out to visit for a whole week before she left. We had a lot of fun together and did plenty of things to keep us busy. I'm know she wasn't THRILLED with the cold weather, but I was just trying to prep her for Utah. And think of all the cute winter clothes you were able to buy as well. =)Here are some pics of her visit...... (sorry for the overload)
Apparently Boston loves to play with his mom and dad's suitcases when they have them out. Well, Boston found this old princess backpack we had and would not let it go. He hauled it all the way up the stairs and he was so proud of himself. And anytime one of the girls even came close to him while he had it, he would get very defensive. Even if Charlie came scootin' over too. What a funny boy.
CIDER MILL
On Saturday we went to the Cider Mill. They have pumpkins you can buy, hot cider, cider doughnuts, you can watch how they make the cider, go on a hayride, run through hay bails, and go through a corn maze. We all had alot of fun, except for how muddy it was in the corn maze. We weren't really planning on that.
While we were in the corn maze, Boston got a little tired, so we layed the stroller back and let the boys share it. It didn't last long though.
Boston had to try the chicken costume on as well......
9 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your kids look darling and you take the greatest pictures! Teach me please!!!
Your pictures lately are gorgeous!! Do you have a fancy camera? Everyone looks so sweet!
Ok my favorite pics are of the girls and Chad running and little Charlie in the pumpkins! Too fun! I agree your pics are awesome!
What fun fall pictures.. how nice to spend some great time with your sister... It's so nice to have family close.
Troy was talking about wanting to go out to the open house for the temple there..whenever that is..
I guess we have a family reunion coming up too so hopefully we'll get to see you soon. Take care! we love you!!
Oooh I wish I could kiss on Charlie! He's adorable!
Okay - I HAVE to know where you got Charlie's outfit - I need one for Macks!!!
Okay, you got SUCH good pictures Email them to me PLEASE! We had SO much fun and I'm SO sad to leave you!! I wish that I could have you close to come help me move in and decorate..okay maybe you won't want to help move in but I need your DECORATING SKILLS!! I'll miss you..
Anyway, on the to the photos, thanks for the GREAT time! I always have a BLAST with you and I'm glad I can talk to you about anything and EVERYTHING even IF You DO fall asleep on the couch every night at 9:32 pm! Love ya long time! The pic of charlie and boss in the bath shows off charlie's booda belly SOO well! Love that kid! Boston has officially picked up screaming from sophie and even though it should bug me it just reminds me how much I love and miss little Soph Soph! I think my little man misses his cousins alot. He's been a little groutchy since we've been back. =( He misses the playmates...NO That does not make me want to get pregnant! Also, the picture of me and Boston needs to go...my NOSE LOOKS MASSIVE!
I love these picutres. What kind of camera do you have, I am hinting to Shaun that I want one for Christmas. You should go into Photography they look great!! Also love the picture of Charlie in the pumpkins so adorable!!
Ya'll look like you had so much fun! Jealous, I wish I lived 7 hours away at the least. Those are the best pictures of everyone :) I love the colors of fall, they're my favorite. Boston in that chicken costume, you can tell he's lookin' at it like...what in the world, are these people thinking! :)
Post a Comment