Speaking of the haunted house......for some reason BOTH of my girls wanted to go in and Chad was willing to take them. I told all 3 of them NOT TO GO IN! The girls begged (for some odd reason) to go in. I told Chad I didn't think that was wise and that it would not make him a very wise parent to take a 5 and 3 year old into a haunted house. Well, they all went in and guess what..........MOM PROVES RIGHT, YET AGAIN.......
Chad comes out, holding both girls in his arms while they both have tears streaming down their sweet little faces. Oh my!
2 comments:
I love the first pic of all your cute kids! They're darling!
See, I love the fall colors! It's my favorite time of year and I think that's such a good picture of all of them..that first one :) Sad about the haunted house though...I can't believe they were even brave enough to go in in the first place.
Post a Comment