Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Little Insects

We went for a simple theme this year......FLYING INSECTS......
It was great weather and no need for jackets, gloves, or snow hats. It was perfect. Except for the fact that Rylee got sick on Tuesday and missed school on Wednesday and Thursday (went to the doctor and she had strep throat), and missed school on Friday, which was her Halloween party. But we did get the antibiotics in her soon enough so she was feeling better and not contagious to others around her in order to go Trick or Treating that night.

We went to a Pizza Place to eat dinner with a bunch of friends, and then we all went trick-or-treating together. I love Halloween.
Here is a picture of one of the homes we went to. It looked awesome! Rylee, Sophie, and a few of the other children wouldn't go trick-or-treating at this house because it was too spooky.

17 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE Rylee's costume! Those wings are amazing! Your kids are always dressed so cute and coordinated. I love it!

Mk said...

Oh My!!!!! What darling babies you have!! They all look so adorable! Nice job with the theme too! Sooo cute!

Ivy & Mae said...

very cute

Woods: said...

Ridiculously CUTE! Love the theme!

Kristy said...

Oh how fun! As always your kids look so cute. How about that face on Sophie? I love it! We are still missing the heck out of you.

Devony said...

Rylee's wings are amazing! All the kids look cute, but her wings are awesome!

Unknown said...

Yer little critters are too CUTE!

liv said...

I love your little insects so cute! What a good idea to have a theme :) I wish I could see them all in action, I bet it was a fun night!!

Jamie said...

THOSE costumes are ADORABLE!!!!! Where did you find them?!?!?!? How BEAUTIFUL is Rylee's!!!!!!!!I mean those butterfly wings!!AWESOME!!! WOW!!! Great theme!

Abby said...

Soooo cute and I love how they coordinated! Rylee's wings are amazing.. did you make those?

The Warren Family said...

It really BUGS me that we don't live closer! I would have loved to have those kiddos knock on my door! Happy Halloween!

Katie said...

Ahhh!! I have this mix of emotions looking at the pictures!! I can't get over how CUTE they are!! Seriously delicious bugs..and 2nd I feel so sad because we weren't with you this year! Some things are just not fair! We miss you guys!

theolsonfamily said...

They look soooo cute!!! I love Halloween!

Karlee said...

13 comments...look how popular you are! Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your kids! They are ADORABLE and the costumes make them THAT much cuter! Can I steal this idea in a few years? Charlie's antennas look like they don't quite fit on his head too well but he's still handsome as ever!

Lisa said...

Too, too cute, Kristen! I love the matching theme. We miss you guys!

smnorton said...

Oh my goodness love the costumes and so cute that they were all bugs. Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!!

Kari Combe said...

They all look so darling in their costumes! Rylee looks like she's posing for a magazine :) The girl's look like fairy princesses and I'm sure they just loved that :) Charlie looks just as cute as ever too :) What a great idea for Halloween costumes! I hope our little ones are half as cute as your kids, I swear it, they're A-D-O-R-E-A-B-L-E!