Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We thought we were going to be eating alone, but my parents and wonderful sister Kelli came up for the holiday. While my mom and I slaved in the kitchen =), Kelli helped the girls make these adorable pilgrim hats. Thanks Kel.

Kelli and Chuck playing with puzzles.....


My Daddy carving the bird.....

7 comments:

Julie said...

You guys are so cute! Miss you!!

Katie said...

FUN!! So glad that your family was able to come...did you get any picture of the Rolls?! ;) I miss you guys and your beautiful kiddos!

Karlee said...

OH!!!! Look how cute everyone looked on Turkey Day! So I think I've decided that we should ALL get together next year to celebrate! Kelli is such a cute little aunt playing with the kiddos...make sure they don't forget about their GREAT AUNT KARLEE!=) Okay, not like "great" old aunt just GREAT aunt! Kent and I were both a little jealous we didn't get to chow down on some of your DELICIOUS appetizers especially since THIS year I'm not PREGNANT and could actually enjoy them! I mean I know I could make them but they just wouldn't taste the same...UGH!

Hannah said...

Awwww...remember Thanksgiving with Kristy and Matt and little Sophie and Tavia in our bellies? Wait, Kristy and Matt weren't in our bellies...hahaha...nevermind. Anyway, it is a very sweet memory for me. Ya'll were so amazing to invite us. All of us down there lonely with no family, we became each other's temporary family didn't we. You were SO great. Those were some fun times. Do you have any photos of that day? I would LOVE to see them if you do. hannahfuqua@hotmail.com. Your fam was so sweet to come to you for Thanksgiving :) Charlie is ridiculously adorable by the way. Just thought you should know in case no one has ever told you.

kevin swiss said...

looks like a fabuloso time. as always, your kids are darling! ps can't wait for my girl scout cookies.

The Warren Family said...

Cute kiddos! Looks like you had a great holiday!

liv said...

I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! It was fun texting you too..once you figured out who I was :)
Charlie is looking so big these days! Man they sure grow up so fast!!