Everyone keeps asking me about Rylee's wings from Hallween. So I thought I would just answer their question here....
I found them at JoAnn's!! I was just walking down a Halloween isle, not even looking for wings, because I figured I could get some online....and then.......WOW! I saw these magnificent large wings. She was really excited about them and I loved them as well. So we bought them right then and there! They were only $12.00! So I couldn't resist.
5 comments:
so cute I loved them! :)
Okay...I was talking about the outfit (not costume) that he wore to the cidar mill....was that gap? The cute stripped one....brown, orange, red....
JoAnn's is great! I love all of your pictures. Your children are beautiful.
That store is full of fun surprises!!! Those wings were SO CUTE!!!!
i went back to look at the pictures and I can't believe how grown up everyone looks! Sophie especially...tell them to STOP growing up! They are all too cute and we miss them terribly!
Post a Comment