1. He started saying "MAMA"!
2. Other than mama, he also will say...gaga, baabaa, and yaya
3. He still is doing an army crawl, but not as often, because.....
4. He started crawling! But it's not your normal crawl. I'm trying to figure out how to download video so that way all can see. Bare with me.....
5. He started pulling himself up on things....the ottoman, the back door, the kitchen stairs, the kitchen cupboards. Which brings me to the next thing...
6. He's learnin how to open my cabinets. Yeah! =0
7. He has learned how to get from the crawling position into a sitting position.
8. He is practicing how to get from a standing position to slowly get down to a sitting position again, without falling and hurting his head.
9. He still does not have any teeth....should I be worried? =)
10. Loves to eat! If we're eating, he has to have tastes of whatever we have or he gets very offended.
11. He has learned to climb the first two steps in our living area because they aren't too steep, but still trying to master the BIG stairs. Here are some pictures in chronalogical order. Again, bare with me until I figure out the whole downloading of the video footage.
Here he is attempting the smaller stairs....
CRASH!!!
Not too happy about it.....
But he never gave up. He made it up the first 2 stairs and now here he is trying to attempt his Mount Everest.
12. He is still head over heals for his sisters!
We love you Charlie!
8 comments:
Aww Kristen he is so beautiful!
he is so cute! and he's making rylee faces more and more.
i love him and his blonde head!! What a sweet little man..send him my way! also, don't worry about the no teeth thing..LIvi was 13 months!
Charlie is so cute. I just want to squish his chubby cheeks. (said in a silly baby voice.)
your kids look a lot alike!
Have I told you yet today that I LOVE Charwee!?
Seriously, That Boy is so darling. I love his smiley face. He is just the sweetest boy, (He reminds me of my own ;) I am so proud of all his new accomplishments. Way to go with Mt. Everest! You'll tackle them soon enough!
Can't believe how big he has gotten! I do think he looks a lot like Sophie when she was a baby. What a cutie pie! I need you to send me some pictures of the little guy when you get a minute. Yea right Mom, you say? I know motherhood doesn't allow you to have much time does it? But it is very rewarding:) Hope he is doing better...
I can't tell you how cute that little man is! He looks a lot like Rylee did when she was a baby. What do you think? I can't believe he's growing up so fast! I love the picture with him and the big stairs (his Mt. Everest)....it looks like such a challenge but he looks determined :) Can't wait to squeeze him and kiss his little cheeks when I see ya'll for Christmas :)
Post a Comment