Saturday, October 27, 2007

Panera Bread


So nothing satisfies me more than Panera Bread on a crisp cold day. I'm obsessed with soup, and so when Chad and I decide to go to lunch together I'm always for Panera. The atmosphere when you go in reminds me of a movie....people eating, bakery, soups, cofee, sandwiches, people visiting, and people on their laptops. I love it. I just wish they had a drive through......

5 comments:

Karlee said...

Wouldn't a drive through defeat the whole purpose?!?! You're funny! But i love that place too! DELICIOUS!!!

Kristin and Jay said...

What the heck is Panera? Sounds yummy if they have soup and good bread. In fact I am making soup right now. I agree fall time and winter are ideal times for soup. Do you have good recipes you want to share? =)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I have good recipes to share if you do!!!! =)

Heather said...

Hummm, never been but I've seen them several times. I'm going to have to stop by sometime.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I ate there while in Kansas. I loved it too.