Cute pics! The girls look SOO happy! By the way I like how Rylee has Minnie Mouse ears and Sophie has Micky ears! Why doesn't that suprise me?!?! LOVE IT!
Yeah! I'm so glad you guys finally got to go! Looks like you had a blast! How did you ever get into the princess dinner there? I hear it is so so hard to book! That's awesome! Darling!
5 comments:
Cute pics! The girls look SOO happy! By the way I like how Rylee has Minnie Mouse ears and Sophie has Micky ears! Why doesn't that suprise me?!?! LOVE IT!
THANK YOU FOR POSTING!! Finally..great pictures and post!
look at you go! already a new post... love your disney world princesses. help me fix my blog!! nice chatting with you:)
Yeah! I'm so glad you guys finally got to go! Looks like you had a blast! How did you ever get into the princess dinner there? I hear it is so so hard to book! That's awesome! Darling!
WHAT A FUN TRIP! It made me super excited for our trip to Disneyland in March. YEAH!
Post a Comment