We had a wonderful Halloween yesterday! Early on this week for Family Home Evening we carved pumpkins and there would be pictures of the event, except that our digital camera battery died so the pics of the event on a disposable camera. Bummer. I was so upset. Tuesday Rylee had a Halloween parade and then they all met together and sang all the Halloween songs they've learned this month.....again, no camera. Yes, I am a horrible mother. Now I have no documents of Rylee's first Halloween at Pre-K.On Wednesday (Halloween) the girls and I went bowling with some friends from our ward. They were suppose to wear their costumes, but apparently there are leagues that play during the time we were there and there was NO WAY I was going to have their costumes reeking of a sweaty locker room mixed in with the smell of a sports bar.
That evening the girls got in their costumes and we went trick or treating with our dear friends the Kirkhams! It wasn't too cold starting off, but by the end of the night, it took hot chocolate, a bowl of chili, and a nice warm fire to warm us back up. We actually were out for a lot longer than I thought. The girls both got a huge stash of candy which will be eaten mostly by Chad and I, I'm sure. =) Although we are the LAST people who should be eating eat. All in all it was another wonderful Halloween.



Olivia (Angel), Rylee (Alice in Wonderland), Sophie (Queen of Hearts), Spencer (the Chick-Fa-Le Cow)

7 comments:
Great blog update..it's about time! ;-) By the way, just for the record..it wasn't that cold out there! MUCH warmer than last year!! I thought it was nice and comfortable...and blasted all to heck..that candy is killing me!! I'm sure I'll gain 10lbs by thanksgiving and then it's all over for the rest of the year. I am going to move to Ohio and become known as the fat girl that moved in..haha, whateve right? At least I am enjoying it while it is going in my mouth!
TOO CUTE! Aww I wish Boston could've gone trick-or-treating with them! I'm sad! The girls are SO cute in their little Halloween costumes! I'm still going to try to get one of them to be Buzz one of these years! I think that would be HILARIOUS! I had Rylee convinced the past few years but with YOU around trying to convince her otherwise it's not helping! By the way Rylee looks SO OLD with makeup on! Maybe you should keep that away from her for a LONG time! By the way...HOW BIG ARE THE GIRL'S TRICK OR TREAT BAGS?!?!?
Soooooo cute! I think Rylee looks like the real thing! Glad to hear you had a great halloween. Thanks for chattin last night...good luck with the move
Your girls are adorable! Just like Shayna said, Rylee looks like she could be the real Alice and Wonderland. Love the red lipstick =)! And by the way, good luck with what move? (to idaho i hope =)
CUTE costumes...where did you find those? I'm always amazing at how many cute ideas and costumes people come up with. Halloween is the best!
WOW!! Your girls are darling, love the costumes! And "Alice" looks likes she came right out of the tv! So great!
I love the costumes. Your girls are so cute and I die everytime I see pictures of them. They are little people now. I know you are the best mom Kristin. Those girls are very lucky!
Post a Comment