Tuesday, October 9, 2007

THEY DID IT AGAIN.....


LSU played Florida on Saturday. Talk about a game!!! We were at Disneyworld, but we came back to our hotel around 9:00 and turned on the t.v. and saw that LSU was losing!!! We sat and watched the game, a game where I have never been so close to having a heart attack. But LSU pulled through and we are so proud of our #1 college football team.


And to make the night even better.....USC lost to Stanford that same night!!! Wow, what a great night for football!

6 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

We actually watched that game. I thought of you the whole time it was so close. I was very excited for you that they won. Jay says USC deserves to lose since they are sucking it up this year. Yes he is a fan. Sorry! Mostly cuz he grew up in Southern Cal, kinda like I'm guessing you are a LSU fan for growing up in Louisiana right? Anyways, congrats on the fun game!

Mom said...

Wasn't that just THE GREATEST game! I'm still hoarse from screaming. When they announced that USC had lost to Stanford, the whole stadium erupted and I couldn't hold back any longer. My girlfriend probably thought I was nuts. So glad we didn't sell all our tickets! GO LSU!!!

Karlee said...

SOOOOOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS WIN! It really was one of the greatest nights in football! LSU WON and USC LOST! It was a close game but hey, it was a TOUGH game...sec is one of the toughest conferences! USC can't even make it against STANFORD! Give them a chance to play in the SEC and they wouldn't stand a chance!

chad said...

Karlee:You are hilarious!!

Katie said...

I WATCHED & I LOVED IT!!! I told you that you might make a college football watcher out of me...I am not kidding how STRESSED I was watching it!! Yay for LSU!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I don't know if we cheer for LSU but I know Matt doesn't cheer for USC. I don't know why people don't like them. I just don't know anything about the teams. Anyway, congrats on the win.