The other day Rylee was at a playdate and so Sophie was all excited to be my big helper. Her biggest thing was helping me make Chicken Tortilla Soup. She always love to help stir anything. It was fun, and it's fun to have some special time to spend with my little girl.... 
5 comments:
She is the CUTEST!! She is looking more and more like Rylee every time I see her! I can't believe she'll be 3 in December!?? December 14th, right? What a horrible aunt I am that I always get their bdays mixed up! Anyway, she is really coming out of her shell and I love it! It is funny to think not to long ago she was always saying,"mom I shy" and now she says"mom I not shy anymore"! I love it!
Lil Soph Soph! How we love little Sophie! Seriously though, her little personality is my fav! I love Rylee too though don't get me wrong! Soph is just something else!
so cute! i especially love that she has no pants on =). How do you always seem to avoid being in any of the pictures =)? Your vacation looked fun. I have the same picture of Jay in the sharks head that you have of chad. Great minds think alike =)
mostly I just love that she has only a shirt and panties on. Too funny! Was that her idea or yours? ;)
No clothes is ALWAYS Sophie's idea! She loves to come home and completely take everything off. Hopefully that's not a glimpse into a future career. Scary.
Post a Comment