Wednesday, October 3, 2007

OBSESSION



Okay, I'm confessing. The reason why it always takes me so long to post something (if anything at all) is because I'm obsessed!!! Has anyone else been reading or read this book series? Is anyone else as obsessed as I am? Is anyone else as in love with Edward as me? Please someone make me feel better. Hopefully I'm not the only one!! I'm almost done with the 3rd book, Eclipse, and it's taking me a while to finish.....only because
I don't want to be done!!!! Sad, huh? I know I'm going to have to wait until next fall to read her 4th book. So I have been taking my time to read Eclipse so I still have something (Edward) to obsess over. Am I the only one? I know there has to be someone out there who feels the same as I do. Melissa, you don't count, because I know you love this series as much as I do.
If you haven't read this series of books, I highly recommend them. You'll fall in love and you will not be able to put them down!! So good!

15 comments:

Shayna said...

you know i am madly in love with edward, i've even had dreams about him. ha ha! i'm so impressed with your posts, you have like three new topics today alone! i'm working on it.. hopefully you'll see more on my blog by tomorrow. ps i took that gorgeous picture of oliver myself - aren't you proud?! :)

Kristin and Jay said...

K so on Jays cousins blog (on my blog marked Johnny and Jen) she just said the exact same thing. That is so funny. I definately have to start reading those. My sister in law is making me read all the Harry Potter books, because everyone refuses to tell me how it ends! But I will definately start reading that series!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I read Harry Potter 5 last. BUt then this started, and this was more important.=) I'll have to catch up on Harry 6&7 when I finish this one because I too have to find out what happened in HP.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Not only am I in love, but by the end of Twilight I knew he loved me too! It is pathetic. I really loved those books. My friend is having a Vampire party in a 2 weeks in honor of the books. So fun! Welcome aboard to the obsession!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Have you been on her website? www.stepheniemeyer.com. She is writing Twilight over from Edward's perspective. The first chapter is on there. There is a lot of other cool things on there.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I heard about that!!!! I need to get on and look at it. Thank you.

Kristin and Jay said...

k so random question. I was reading Shayna's comment and so I was curious and looked at her blog. Holy Cow her pictures she takes are so good! Did she go to school to do photography or just super talented?

Karlee said...

So...not so into this whole "Twilight" book series thing. I got to like page 400 and had to finally tuck it away on the shelf and quite wasting my time trying to like it. SOOO BORED! I guess I'm not into the whole "vampire" thing...he's a little TOO obsessed...like SCARY obsessed a little TOO soon for me. Couldn't get into it. I'm probably like the only one...also probably the ONLY ONE who doesn't like Harry Potter either...maybe it's all this supernatural, use your imagination crap. Never been that kind of person....maybe I'm weird...or maybe EVERYONE ELSE is weird! HA!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

Oh my gosh Kristin, I love these books! I just finished the first book and now I'm on the second. I actually read 10 chapters in one day because I was sick (kinda :)) and couldn't go to work. I couldn't put the book down and I love Edward! He is the most romantic and sweetest vampire EVER! I know I guess it sounds ridiculous but once you start reading them you understand how GREAT they are! I have been telling other people about them and they look at me like I'm stupid..."a book about a normal girl falling in love with a handsome vampire"...but I swear to them it's the best book I've read in so long! I actually heard from someone that they are coming out with a movie for the first one and MTV bought the rights. So hopeufully it'll be clean even though MTV bought the rights...if they follow off of the first book it should be clean. Anyway, just thought I would let you that I totally agree with you! :)

Heather said...

Okay so I hadn't even heard of them...but I may just have to check them out if you're that obsessed. I'm still trying to find the time to finish Harry Potter 7 though. When did my life get so busy? lol

jamie said...

I am totally in love with edward as well!!! Ridiculous, I know, but I recommend it to EVERYONE!

Mom said...

OK, so I wanted to read the Harry Potter series before I got started on something else. But at your suggestion I started and I will have to admit it is pretty intriguing. Fortunately, as you said, it is an easy read. But I'm still trying to get past the vampire stuff. Last vampire entertainment I had (I'm dating myself now) was watching the soap opera "DARK SHADOWS" in the 60's and 70's, I believe. Now I did enjoy that "Barnaby" character quite a bit!! Ha!

Melissa said...

I don't count huh, nice one! I guess you know my stand. Glad you're home. I need to see you and get you your Twilight soundtracks!
As for Karlee, She's cute and your sister, so I'll let it slide...this time.
THESE BOOKS ARE AWESOME!!!!

Jamie said...

Just got the book yesterday! I'm so excited to start reading!

Valerie said...

So I am totally behind the times but I just read the first twilight book and I am completely hooked. I have to get my hands on the next one asap. Thank you all for convincing me to check them out!